Police officers and highway patrolmen throughout Texas are vigilant for motorists who might be intoxicated. If you are pulled over by an officer, you could be arrested for a DWI or a DUI charge. Our Hidalgo County DWI lawyer can provide you with diligent and dedicated legal representation throughout your case.
When you've been pulled over, benefit from devoted representation that is:
- Hands-on with all our cases
- Compassionate and understanding counsel
- Certified Forensic Lawyer-Scientist
- Brings hope in the midst of a traumatic experience
Why Does Having a DWI or DUI Lawyer Help?
Due to the wide range of factors that are involved with driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence case, having a Mission DUI lawyer who is knowledgeable is can provide necessary insight to you and your case.
Having Attorney Flores representation can provide you with:
- Specific and focused attention to your case
- Effective and dedicated legal counsel
- An understanding of the criminal justice system
- A Mission DWI/DUI attorney who works with YOU throughout your case
Contact our Mission DUI lawyer to learn more about how we can defend you.
- ALR Hearings
- Felony DWI
- First DWI/DUI
- Multiple DWI/DUI
- Occupational Drivers’ Licenses
- Underage DWI/DUI
Communication Every Step of the Way